Sunday, April 8, 2012

Fitness

I finally threw down the money to get into the gym here in my apartment complex. I had been wary of doing so previously because 1) I never seem to have excess money to put towards my own well-being and 2) I thought there were no running machines in the joint. Thankfully, my concerns were very ill-concieved and now I am the proud owner of a shiny key that unlocks doors to fitness. Double-kudos is that this place has pretty much everything I need to do the fitness gig, and there is no monthly fee. Just the deposit I put down. Can I sweeten this pot any more??? ... no, not really.

I seem to have hit a wall in making my website. The css I'm using doesn't seem to really be doing what I want it to, and I have no idea why. I'm flipping through a building-websites-for-idiots type guide as the words appear on the screen through typing motions in the mean time. Worse comes to worse and I can't figure it out, I'll just have to have a friend go over it and hammer out the small detail I'm missing that will probably make everything look magically awesome.

Physical fitness: 1/10
Mental fitness: 2/10
Artistic fitness: 0/10

Trying to work up these scales. I have an artistic collaboration project going on that I've been sketching ideas for, but nothing is really sinking in for me. Maybe I'll figure something out after work today.

_Chaos

No comments:

Post a Comment